Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Riemann Conspiracy: Fact or Fantasy?


Since my retirement, some of the boys down at the station-house have asked me if I ever had a case that was in any was involved with the so-called “Riemann Conspiracy”.

Nope; not.  Too deep for me.  Too rich for my blood.

‘Course, we all heard rumors, from time to time, vague hints generally met with evasion;  but the person who had last passed on whispers of the rumor  generally disappeared shortly thereafter, and that was the last you’d hear of it for quite a while.

Don’t even know if there ever was anything to it -- maybe the whole thing was a hoax.  Dr J seems to think otherwise:


But then, maybe he’s lying;  or maybe you need to take what he says with a grain of strychnine, and read between the lines …

No comments: